Collection of information
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our Website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when registering to receive MANOR services, subscribing to MANOR, posting material or requesting further services. We may ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, our partners, retailers or other organisations we have a relationship with and when you report a problem with our Website. We would never pass on your personal information to any promotional partner or third partner without your consent to do so. You will be able to ‘unsubscribe’ from communications at any time. It is completely optional for you to register, participate or otherwise provide us with Personal Information in the above situations.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Website we may automatically collect the following information:
information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We work closely with promotional partners and third parties and may receive information about you from them, but this will again have been consented to by you.
Use of information
We will use the information you give us:
- for research purposes – troubleshooting, data analysis, testing and reader research – in order to better align the MANOR product to user needs and interests;
- to provide you with information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those you have already enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you;
- to notify you about changes to our service; and
- to ensure that content from MANOR Publishing Ltd on each of our platforms is presented in the most effective manner for you.
We will use the information we collect about you:
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure; and
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
If you make a purchase from us, your card information is not held by us, it is collected by our third-party payment processors, who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions.
We will only share your Personal Information to other parties as required by law or to protect MANOR Publishing Ltd, its readers/users or the public. If MANOR Publishing Ltd, to which this Website relates, is acquired by a third party, we may transfer your personal data to the buyer.
Tranferring information outside of Europe
As part of the services offered to you through this website, the information which you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside the European Union (“EU”). By way of example, this may happen if any of our servers are from time to time located in a country outside of the EU. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the UK. By submitting your personal data, you’re agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing. If we transfer your information outside of the EU in this way, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this Policy.
If you use our services while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those services.
Third Party Processing
MANOR Publishing Limited utilises the services of third party organisations eg. Surveymonkey to process your personal data. As the data controller, MANOR Publishing Ltd determines the purposes and means of the processing of your personal data. Where your data is processed by any third party on behalf of MANOR Publishing, that third party is a processor under the GDPR. We confirm that we take steps in order to ensure that this data is processed lawfully under the law in accordance with each agreement that we have in place with each processor.
How Do I opt out?
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. We will not make contact with you unless you have opted in. If then, you no longer want to receive direct marketing communications from us, then you can change your preferences or completely unsubscribe in one of two ways:
Click the ‘unsubscribe’ or ‘change preferences’ link at the bottom of marketing emails sent to you
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01392 690429 and we will process your request within 7 days.
The accuracy of your information is important to us. If you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at: email@example.com or write to us at: Marketing Team, MANOR Publishing Ltd, 7 Bridge House, 25 Fore Street, Okehampton, Devon, EX20 1DL. Alternatively, you can telephone 01392 690429
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information MANOR Publishing Ltd hold about you. To do so please contact us on the aforementioned contact points.
We may use Google Maps a service provided by Google Inc to provide maps and directions, a service provided by Google Inc.
The MANOR website and marketing communications may contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link, please note that these Websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.